My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Can't Believe I've Done It Again...

Been out for my computer magazine...came back and cleared a wardrobe and tidied my books in it. Going to move some light bulbs into another cupboard.

Then I shall see of what I have removed can be thrown out or put back into cupboards in a more orderly fashion that could take tomorrow to see it completed. All my "Stuff" is in one room now so only one room affected. So nine rooms are ok, as is the landing, hall and passage. When you have a Spring Clean and get rid of stuff there will always be a little bit of untidiness. I cannot get any more into my wheelie bin.

But I think everything is going well.

I shall have a little rest until lunchtime.

Update:I've battened down the hatches and I am not going out until tomorrow's bingo. Its horrible outside, icy rain. Perhaps I'll have something nice for my evening meal/supper. What else do I have to think about at present.

Not in my garden but there are two crows breaking small twigs off a tree to take elsewhere to make a nest. The other day near the town centre it was a pair of wood pigeons. I guess Spring really has arrived.

2 Comments:

Anonymous rm said...

This is my first attempt to comment. I have been told that it is very difficult. I simply wanted to thank you for the video of 'The Bittern' steaming through.
I do read your blog on a regular basis.

26 March 2014 at 11:06  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Thank you RM if you like the Bittern and you can access facebook there is a wonderful site dedicated to it and there are loads of stills/videos to view. And lots of videos of trains on You Tube. You can see a lot of the recent exhibition at Shildon's Railway museum too.

I'm hoping to get more either taken by myself or post some better one's from video's given to me.

Now if I can manage to travel on one of the steam railways some time soon that would be wonderful.

Thank you for your input.

26 March 2014 at 11:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home