My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Is This A Habit...

8am and I have already been to the supermarket and spent my voucher. I have buns and milk primarily. Also I made the effort this morning to have a double portion of strawberry and banana porridge oats but also added blackberries, blueberries and real strawberries. I may even have some toast around 10am.

So all I have to do is get ready for my train spotting this afternoon. I have set the slow cooker away so there will be a hot meal this evening, little if any preparation. Meatballs, vegetables and gravy.

My joints are hurting today so I shall take painkillers and hope that they kick in...

More later, possibly videos too.

Well, its almost 4pm now...

I had to sling my slow cooker meal. It may have been ok but I have a feeling I had left residue of washing up liquid. Luckily I had enough to do it again so that's bubbling away as I write this.

Found another voucher so treated myself to some Panini buns and some buns that are usually a bit expensive reduced to 35p for six and some little fudge cakes(5 in box)normally £1.50 reduced to 53p. So I ended up with almost £10 worth of stuff and with the voucher and reductions only spent £1. I think that  is a bargain.

We saw the first train around 1.40pm and we will go back for 7.05pm and the second steam train. So I have just had a coffee and a pork and egg roll/tomato sandwich. That's now used up. So I am resting and just listening to the radio. The weather(though dull)is quite mild, it was slightly misty but not bad.

Now its after 8pm and home from the second visit to view the trains, gates were locked. Had to shoot videos through the fence, it was pretty dark but hopefully there is something that can be used. It was a bit of a rush because I fell asleep and woke approx five minutes before the transport called for me.

Since coming home I have had a bowl of my hot pot, simple but delicious and warming. The gravy is neither thick or thin, the vegetables are cooked enough and a fair variety that I threw in without thinking much, I had fresh veg that was diced or in pieces so there was leeks, carrots, potato, swede, cauliflower and broccoli with added meatballs. So the second attempt worked perfectly and still plenty remains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home