My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Bit Miserable Around Here Today...

The weather has been dull but I have yet to see the signs of the pollution and sand that has reached the UK from the Sahara that many areas have experienced and the earthquakes/tsunamis that have affected South America so I guess dull is good.

I am tired and my joints are hurting but I have to keep going with the expected visit tomorrow from the Housing Association. If all is well I shall rest as soon as I possibly am able after they have been.

Paid my TV licence today. I was debating whether I wanted to and view via catch up online which is free but that loophole will be closed sooner or later and at approx 40p a day with a license, it is still good value for the amount of radio and TV available.

I discovered the other day one kilowatt of electric gives me 31 hours of use on a laptop but only 4 hours of TV watching so though  I have a TV I watch most TV online these days(well those channels that I am able to)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home