My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, April 06, 2014

That Lost £10 Came In Handy(See Last Blog Entry)

I went out for some milk, cherry tomatoes and...yes came back with more than planned so I spent £10 but came back with approx £25 of food.

I could've purchased more of the treats I found but wanted to allow some of the other shoppers a chance to share some cake bars(Bannoffee flavour and Sticky Toffee)thirty came to £1.30(worth £9)Some leeks worth £2 approx 40p. Belly Pork worth £4 I paid £1.98 and some Chipolata sausages worth £3 and I paid £1.25. Bread and buns worth £2.25 which I found for 35p.

Other bits and bobs but I think that is quite a good shop.

I have put together some bits and pieces for tonight's bingo club, Small ham rolls, cherry tomatoes, cheese and some small biscuits for a kind of sweet treat.

I have been doing some tasks for a friend I will see tonight but nothing too taxing. I may need some pain killers before I go out...its my shoulder this time rather than my legs...

Its a bit cold and blustery outside so the weather is behaving as you'd expect in spring/summer starts. I hope that we do get some decent weather.

I just have to get shaved and I have had a nice prepared sandwich of roast chicken and bacon with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on malted bread and have some more sandwiches I can have later if I wish(not forgetting that I may bring something home later. Would be nice to have a win...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home