My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Why Do I Feel Aprehensive...

I guess its just one of those days...the kind where you know something is round the corner but you don't know when or where. You may be worrying unnecessarily. Who does know the future and what it holds. I have that kind of butterfly feeling in the stomach...

At least I can forget things for a little while this evening at the music club, think we have a guest this evening.

I have to get shaved and dressed later. I have had a little snack. Tuna and cucumber sandwiches. Something nice later perhaps. Still managing not to be put off my food. That is not a good sign when the appetite suffers.

I have nearly all the details I require now to complete the forms etc...for finally drawing a line under sorting of Mum's estate. Finally, looks easier than I thought it would be.

I have a couple of tasks to complete for someone. So I may try and do that tomorrow and it will get me out for a little while. It will give me something to think about. After Friday I can start to fill the wheelie bin again and get rid of some more rubbish...and though it would mean much different happening there is Easter approaching so perhaps I can find something to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home