My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Who Ate All The Pies?

Well, it wasn't me...

There were a few spare that were taken home from the bingo club but I enjoyed what I had. I got a free can of coke and a tea so as I used a taxi...I really could not manage the walk tonight and missed the bus, take the usual cost of them off the fare and I only spent £2. I found my milk and rehydration sachets(supermarket brand)approx £1 cheaper than a well known brand so if you include that saving it brings the taxi fare down still further. I refrained from the Obas Oil because I use so little and it lasts so long it was silly to buy a large bottle for £4 or more.

I have decided to start my tidying up in the morning and rest now. I am comfortable in bed. Not hungry but may make some salad rolls later. I have put all my rubbish in the wheelie bin when I came home but I think it is the wrong week for collection and it may be the recycle week.

All my medicines have good long expiry dates and of course I hope that I will not need them but its good to have them in the cupboard...just in case. I have a book or two about home made remedies that work well and most ingredients are in the house. I have plasters, bandages, safety pins, indigestion tablets, cough mixture, throat sweets, vitamins, spices, minerals, painkillers and prescription drugs. So I am covered.

And with all the fruit, vegetables, seeds, cereal, meat and fish, I can do no more to stay fit and healthy or as best as I am able in my situation. I still believe in small portions and everything in moderation.

Hard to believe its almost the weekend again...I would go to a Farmer's Market but I do not need any food so have yet to see if I can find something to do or whether to stay at home and potter about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home