My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, March 03, 2014

Slept Overnight...

but think I was in pain and uncomfortable, amazing how sometimes the body can sleep through that. I'm a bit achy but that is probably the cold coming out. Breathing has improved and I am not coughing as much, hopefully a good sign. I finally gave in and had a very small dose of the cough bottle, has it helped? Perhaps. Tried the vapour rub, I used such a small amount but it has done its magic and has not left me smelly for others.

Annoyingly, if anyone saw how little I have expelled, you'd wonder how it has managed to cause such a wheeze/cough. I have my feet resting on a hot water bottle and put my long john's on...nice.

I can see the start of Spring from my bedroom window, sunny blue sky and calm. The days are lengthening.

I have finished off some of the food I took to the bingo club for supper last night(still some left for later today)I will turn them into a salad.

Resting is good. So I will stay tethered to my home for a few more days. So I may reluctantly miss the Music Club for another week.

Annoyingly...I now realise that the trains that appeared at the Railway museum passed through my town and it is such a long stretch of track I could have got some lovely images. I'll know for another time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home