My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, March 01, 2014

All Things Must Pass...

It doesn't look too bad outside. It's quite warm indoors(even without the central heating on)I've slept. Had coffee and my meds/vitamins/minerals.

I seem to have improved further with the cough/cold recovery and...as I said would probably happen, I seem more positive so Saturday is getting off to a better start.

Am I staying in or going out "Just for the sake of it" I am unsure. I am leaning towards staying close to home and at best shopping for eggs, tomatoes, lettuce and bread. But I can manage without them to be honest.

This may be as exciting as it gets but I shall see later.

Almost twelve hours later...Its been an easy day and passed by with me saying "Where did the time go?"
Not too bad cold/cough wise...its much looser.

I had a good shop only minutes ago. Some reductions but still spent more than planned but many items have a long life and are what you add to certain foods to give them something extra. I did ask about some more cough mixtures and discovered that I could have purchased a bottle virtually the same as what I did yesterday in Boots(this one being a supermarket own brand)and still advised by a pharmacist who could have sold me another more expensive(but gave me both options)and this was £2.50 cheaper. I'll know in future.

For the first time in decades I found something similar to Vick's Vapour Rub(Supermarket brand)they were out of Vick's and once home I forgot about another alternative, Obas Oil. Perhaps next time. Someone asked have I had the flu? Well, I had the Flu Jab so I don't think that I have but being out of it and being delerious...have I? And has gone away so quick because the jab worked so well, was it just a heavy cold? I don't know. They say you know when you get the Flu and they also say that men make bad patients...

Plenty of items to keep me eating well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home