My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I May Risk Going To My Bingo Tonight.

I can get a taxi there and a lift home...as long as I don't wheeze too much, I will not cough. And the room we have the bingo is comfortable from the heat point of view.

I also need to have a look out to get my meds and collect a new card for a bank account that I reported missing.

I have been eating ham and tomato rolls, also drinking nice creamy cup a soups...

Otherwise, that is it.

Update:Back in business...almost. Bingo went well. All my earlier tasks went easily too. But with having kidney disease...what a carry on to find a safe cough bottle. Think we have managed in the end. The choice is small.

I made a lovely salad when I got home tonight and...found I could not eat it all so the remainder is in a storage box and will make another meal or sandwich later. Finally, resting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home