My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Much Improved...Staying In...

Going to sleep the day away...

Glad that I am able to...

I'm resting but so far...no sleep...but I have had milky coffee and a cheese roll...

Update:Go on...convince me not to go out and continue to get better first...Still haven't fallen asleep and its not as if I am trying too hard. The time is now almost 4.30pm.

4 Comments:

Blogger And said...

You were missed last night, a quiet night compared with some but still such a high standard. We are lucky.

I'll be putting some more vids on soon so that you can have your own virtual Candlelite Night. :)

Hope you are able to rest up and recuperate fully. Take good care. x

26 February 2014 at 18:06  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I can't believe how quick it came on and floored me. At least I did not pass it to others. Yes I have started to get back on the internet and see what I missed...
I may leave going out until the weekend.

Thank you x

26 February 2014 at 18:30  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you are on the mend. Lorna

27 February 2014 at 09:26  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Thank you Lorna...
Yay! I got some sleep even though I had a weird dream(Mum was in there somewhere)we lost contact for a time but I do also know that we located in a place of happy memories where we often took our annual holiday and it was also a hotel we stayed for many of them.

How am I the cold has all but gone. No headache, the cough has except for a small wheeze which can set it away again and yet it is not a chesty wheeze, it seems to exist only in the throat. If that leaves all is well.

I am eating more and more each day. Sleep is returning too.

27 February 2014 at 12:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home