My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Worn Out Again...

I was resting in a good place inbetween sleep and doing some plodding away on here when minutes ago I had a coughing do...when they start they really take it out of you. Eyes water, runny nose on top of everything else. I've settled again after a warm drink and am now sucking a throat sweet. Hopefully there will be peace again. The wheeze is back but hopefully that's temporary.

Since the above was written at least four hours of uninterrupted sleep and that's bliss. Upon waking a mug of weak milky coffee, meds taken and resting again, a little wheeze there and a small amount of coughing but so far, so good.

I have continued resting throughout the day, listening to the radio, have had the remainder of last night's salad. Time has passed reasonably well but feel a little down, nothing specific, not really thinking of anything in particular. It happens. I do know as with everything it will pass. I will stay in, if I go out at all perhaps I'll do that tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home