My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

The More That I Sleep, The Better I Am...

Every day in every way I am getting better(well as far as the cold goes)other more serious conditions will continue to worsen...that's not a complaint by the way.

Pancake Tuesday...will be delayed and something else will be chosen, easy and quick. Probably one of my ready meals which can be done in the microwave. I may add some extra vegetables. Sandwiches are a possibility later.

Exciting no...

Going to head out for a night of music and in the company of others. I will keep it simple...diet coke or a tonic water or hey have a G&T.

Buy some fruit on the way...and hopefully avoid a walk by catching the bus. Not needed(hopefully)I'll take tissues and some sweets for sucking. I only took one spoon of cough medicine so whether I was getting better anyhow or it did the trick...who knows.

At the Bingo club this Thursday they are putting on pie and peas before the bingo so that's my meal taken care of for that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home