My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Coincidence? Hassle?

Less than two weeks after the visit from the person doing the asbestos survey on the house I have a letter from the landlord(Housing Association)today telling me they want to do a visit again. At best they are meant to be an annual visit but with all the carry on last year and something else in October the earliest anyone should be calling is May or if you take the latter visit into account it would not happen for another 6 months. I hope I am not going to have a similar experience that I had last year.

Its funny I bumped into someone who runs a shop in town a few days ago and without any prompting from me he told me of the stories he hears and the reputation the HA has, anecdotal yes but none of them are positive. How people wish they were still under the care of the borough council if we had the choice. But we are where we are.

So now I will be wondering how it will go and whether to try and have someone with me as my witness and supporter when they call. I dislike being on my own as I feel I am at a disadvantage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home