My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Nothing Much Planned For Today...

In theory I can make some lovely meals this week and not spend any much. Probably no more than £5, need some pears, sliced meat and that's the lot. That will be great. I am not going anywhere today. Though it looks very nice outside, a virtually cloudless but blue sky and there seems to be little if any breeze.

Next weekend we are down for some more train spotting and we are taking some thing to eat and possibly flasks with something warm. The first train passes through and stops for a water stop between 13.20-13.50 and the next around 16.30. I suspect my companions will want to go into the pub to fill time so I will have to put aside some spare cash so if I am not spending on food etc...I can just about manage. I prefer to buy my own but it seems rounds are the norm...hopefully we can ration how much is drunk/purchased.

Then there is a bit of a gap for a some weeks...

Looks like I have to part with the deposit for the holiday to Blackpool and I am committed to going unless something unexpected happens to stop me. It is only a mon-fri trip so only 4 nights so not too taxing. I have my own room so I will have some time on my own and I will take my radio for entertainment back at the hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home