My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Perhaps Good For The Pocket And Environment But...

I submitted my electric and gas readings earlier this evening and was told that I am using 35% less than the same time last year. I bet its no less expensive and its funny that I am paying for a service that I need but try not too.

I want to be warm when its a cold night, I want hot water when I want to wash and shave or wash the dishes but instead I wear more clothes or dive under the duvet. The main cost seems to be the central heating.

The electric seems to be almost the same as last year. I could not use much less, I run a PC, cook an odd meal, have one light on in the evening, run a fridge/freezer so could not use much else. I understand my monthly bill is now £50. I think my agreement is valid until 2018 so prices are frozen. They have a plan that lasts into that year, I may phone to check if I am on it or if not, can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home