My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, March 07, 2014

I Can't Believe That I Have Spent...

Almost £20 on booze. Then again buying supermarket brand gin I have enough for approx 25 drinks and that works out at 38p a shot and even if you add tonic water that's around 55p in total. That's £1.80 cheaper than in a pub. I bought my wine for the social event next Friday(what have I let myself in for?)and I found a similar bottle by Blossom Hill on offer and selling fast, worth £7.25 for £5 so I bought a spare in case there is a next time and if not its there as a treat.

The shop came in at £25 for everything but compared to full price items I saved £15. I got my Obas Oil and much cheaper even if smaller. I also got some egg and bacon sandwiches on offer(they were lovely)and I went crazy and found a crab and cod bake with a champagne sauce normally £4 approx and I paid £2. That's a treat.

Back home now...resting and listening to the radio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home