My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, March 07, 2014

Earworms...

A newish term seemingly attached to music usually disliked but you are unable to get out of your head. There are songs I dislike and others that I like but few thankfully fall in the annoying category.

One has in the last few days, I don't really know the singer Alesha Dixon and the song is around three years old it seems and is known as The Boy Does Nothing.

I hate it but keep hearing the repeated tagline which is the title of the song too. Hopefully this will pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home