My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Not Saying That I Will Never Eat...

pasta in all its different incarnations as I understand it can be good for you and is part of the infamous Mediterranean diet. But I have come to conclusion that I don't like it. The only one I can getaway with is spaghetti and generally that is the kind that comes in a can rather than the kind that you cook yourself.

I'm not a picky eater and will try just about anything put in front of me. I have even found myself returning to some items that I have not tried in many years. Off the top of my head the only other items I am likely to avoid knowingly would be offal(though occasionally I have eaten kidney and liver but that's rare) and I don't ever see me being persuaded to eat oysters, cockles, muscles, scallops and octopus. Otherwise pretty well everything else is up for grabs. That still leaves a lot of fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, grains, cereals and dairy items. So all that would stop me is if my body and Dr says no.

I've caught up on bits and pieces so will get back to proper meals today rather than snacking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home