My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This Is Old...

but I came across it by chance earlier today...I think/hope its genuine...an elderly lady seems to have fallen asleep on a crossing and instead of the driver checking she is ok, decides to blow the car's horn. She does come to with a shock and walks very slowly. The driver continues with the horn and well, the lady decides to let him know what she thinks...if it was staged, its still worth viewing...


Update:Turns out it is an advertisement and was produced for the Swedish retailer IKEA but still amusing...and could be eight years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home