My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I'm Honest...If Nothing Else...

I managed to shake it off but though not too frequent...I have just had a panic or is that an anxiety attack?  Am I weak for having one or the stronger for having had it and come through? Hopefully the latter. That is all...

Update:Proud to say that it was a blip, a hiccup. And its onward and upward on my journey through life. I think experiencing all the different emotions/feelings helps make me able to understand what others face and not be so dismissive as often we seem to find those who work in the media often are. I can't help being sensitive and being a thinker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home