My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Horrible...

wet. cold, windy day but in the next couple of hours I set off for a concert starring the 60's pop star Gerry Marsden of Gerry and the Pacemakers singing songs from his musical career and telling anecdotes of his career.

Not sure when the show is expected to end so I am unsure if I have to leave early to catch the last bus home, whether it will end leaving me enough time to get from the theatre to the bus station, whether to order a taxi and wait until one is available(being a Saturday night they'll be busy)get a bus that will get me nearer to home and is 45 minutes later/try and get a taxi from there. I can't find my mobile phone's charger and the power is getting down.

Or bite the bullet and pay a silly amount of money to get home(whilst that is possible)and just enjoy myself...we'll see.

I will take a pack of sandwiches with me and I have some of my salt and vinegar crispy sticks remaining so if I can find a small bottle to put a drink in(or buy a bottle of water on the way to the theatre)I'll be ok.

Perhaps I'll take a small packet of sweets just in case I get a tickle in the throat and being so close to the front of the stage I don't want that to happen. I'd love to take a picture but whether I can/allowed to depends on the artist and the policy of the theatre.

So I'm away to get shaved and dressed.

Update:I could've taken photo's all night. Stuck to only a few and some are not as good as hoped. Good enough for my blog. I will post them on the next entry. Gerry is approachable/not precious and nor is the theatre in Durham unlike some in the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home