My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 31, 2014

How Does That Work?

The temperature downstairs is 10c(48f)the bedroom is 12c(52f)I have no extra bedding or clothes on compared to other nights(not even the hot water bottle)and I am cosy. Even my hands are not cold outside of the blankets. So why is that? And its been that way all through the night. Thought I would take a reading in my bed and it varies but averages at around 22c(72f)which counteracts the room temperature.

Its a bit of a wet day again but nothing to worry about compared to what parts of the country have had for weeks(floods)and what the experts are saying is to be expected again this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home