My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So Tell Me Again...

It is Wednesday and not Saturday. I awoke believing it was the weekend but I finished the Baked Beans with some bread, had a milky coffee and all is well. What will the coming day bring?

Update:You really have no idea what can come up from one day to the next.

I have to go along with them but my Housing Association is chasing me again(I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on this one)they want to look at the trees at the back of the house but we're down from approx ten to two and half. The two that remain no longer grow(they growing tip was taken out years ago)they did a survey three years ago which went ok, the neighbours who would be affected by the two trees are not troubled by them, the Citizen's Advice Bureau advised me when the survey was done as did a local councillor. If they get stroppy this time, I cannot be bothered to fight too heavily.

But I'll not contact them until next week.

On the other hand I have given in and rolled over to every complaint of my neighbour but I had to speak to her as she was walking her dog...I still don't think I have done anything wrong but she says she cannot hear anything of my radio or tv through the night and she says(so I have to take her word)she complained to the shop who delivered and cut up the grass verge, she says both the shop owner and herself had told them not to park there. However, its better not to be at loggerheads. I am coming out of this worse than she is but there are more positives today than I could've imagined.

I have found that I have damaged the runners in the freezer what guide the drawers(they are only made of plastic and have become dented but the freezer still works and I may just protect them by putting some white electrical tape on the damage and when the time comes I'll buy a new one or find a second hand one on perhaps freecycle or something similar.

I am almost ready to have my evening meal...I've gone for frozen vegetables, crosscut fries and a chicken, spinach and gruyere cheese pie. The meal is coming at around £1.45(US $2.40)saving around £1.60(US $2.65)

Cross Cut Fries, Frozen Vegetables and a Chicken, Gruyere Cheese and Spinach Pie.

Having the baked beans last night has made me realise again how versatile they are so I managed to buy 8 large cans for £1.94(US $3.21)earlier today and my computer magazine was out too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home