My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

You've Heard Of A Fish Supper...

Well, I'm having one...on the way home I did a quick shop and found a real bargain on porridge, I may've spent £4 but I saved £6 and have 40 sachets of it. I found a similar bargain on yogurt 4 for £1(US $1.66)and as I headed to the checkout I saw 4 large cod fillets in batter reduced by £1(US $1.66)so bought them for £3(US $4.99)

It is almost ready, I decided to do a salad. Plenty left for other meals. If there is too much salad I'll put it in a roll for tomorrow...celery, spring onion, egg, tomato, lettuce, cucumber and roast potatoes and a roll. I would guess because of careful shopping its come in for around £1.40(US $2.33)

I just had the fancy for having fish. When Mum was alive generally we had that twice each week.

My Fish Salad.

I'm always happy when I make the effort and I have a few alternative ideas in mind to vary how I have fish in the future and to increase the amount I eat in the future, even if that is by adding something simple like mushy peas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home