My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 17, 2014

The Most Exciting Thing Today...

Is planning meals and most if any will take any preparation. All so easy to do and with access to a slow cooker and/or microwave they could not be easier or quicker.

Fruit juice, porridge.fruit and toast.
Salad(no cooking)unless I add potatoes/chips and I am debating whether to add fish for a change.
That may be it for the day unless I decide to have a "proper" evening meal...the old meat and two veg idea or a casserole(I have a variety of frozen/fresh veg)most of it already cut so no work required.

More of the same with the neighbour. I cause little in the way of problems...watch little TV and that is done on a laptop with limited speaker power, any music is easy not "Head Banging" stuff, some nights I am out and I don't have parties. Yet next door does or has and as said I have a big dog that howls various times 24/7 whether anyone is in. It was doing it when I came home from the Bingo club, around Midnight(I heard a new selection of howls not heard before and the worst so far)and yes I have had a selection off and on this morning.

I dislike hassle but get it coming back in my direction, just seems so wrong. I keep hoping they'll leave me be. The music has reduced because someone has moved out. Now if we could solve the dog problem...

Update:Oh dear...early afternoon and the dog next door is really giving it some stick and is back to the new sounds  I heard yesterday, is that more distress than usual or is it that it has been howling so much/getting old its vocal cords have been affected? My home was built so long ago the walls are solid and I still hear it so heaven knows what a newly built semi would be like with all the tales of paper thin walls...

Was going to stay in but decided to get my computer magazine and came home with some reduced sandwiches(one packet is still ok until Sunday)and some mini pork pies for the night at the Bingo the same day but best bargain? Roast potatoes for 50p so they will go nicely with my chicken pie and vegetables. A decent meal coming in at around 90p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home