My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, January 20, 2014

If You Want To Be Political...

the old bus trouble can get in the way. There is a small demo in front of Middlesborough Town Hall at 6.30pm but the last bus to get me home leaves at 19.50 and you have to allow time to reach the bus station. If you manage to do that, you'll get be home by 21.20. Otherwise you have to catch a later one(only giving an extra thirty minutes)but it adds more mileage and time to the journey and you will not reach home until 23.20. So that means any such plans to take part are out.

So I guess I am political more behind a keyboard but I still refuse to be extremist and use derogatory terms which I think defeat any cause.

This also shows once again how evening services are in general. And often why people with no access to their own transport are unable to go out even if they would like to.

Quite cosy and calm today(will it last)No reason to go out so may stay indoors and take it easy. It doesn't look particularly cold outdoors and its not raining or foggy.

I'm not particularly hungry but just feel "nice" inside. And I can decide later whether to have salad and/or a warm meal or snacks.

Update:I am refusing to go out for the sake of it but it is so tempting but walking around a supermarket or riding on a bus for hours on a Winter's night in the dark will do what for me? I have just had soup in a mug and feel warm inside...actually more so than when I have a mug of tea or coffee. Am I bored, no I can't say that I am. I do find that I feel better later in the day and evenings. No wonder TV dominates what many families do. However, I watch much less these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home