My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Not As Pessimistic...

as when I awoke. Still here and not on a bus heading elsewhere...

Staying close to home and hitting the four charity and three clothes shops on town to see if anything interests me. Whether it does or doesn't leaves me one shop in a neighbouring town that I may visit tomorrow or Monday. If I find something, I'll share. Then again, I may wait and see what is in the range being introduced for Spring.

I have had fruit, porridge and decided to have the pack of egg and cress sandwiches. Plus a fair few mugs of coffee. Meds taken too.

Update:That was quick...nothing took my eye on style or price so all I came home with food(milk, sausage rolls and some ham)how easy was that? I am tired so glad I did not go far. I'll see how I feel tomorrow. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home