My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Its A Get Up And At 'Em Sort Of A Day...In The Mind...

Been playing games online off and on overnight between dozing. I'm cosy and actually thinking of having Breakfast. Porridge and fruit possibly followed by toast. May even have some fruit juice, when thinking that way its a good guide to how I am feeling.(All ready, just to put in the microwave)Wheelie bin is out too.

Also, thinking of visiting some retail areas on the outskirts of two local towns which have a bus service during the daytime but weighing up which offers the best variety of shops for myself at present.

The trouble is that both have stores I rarely have any use for such as furniture or DIY. However, one has a "Big" Home Bargains retail unit and if it is anything like the one in Hartlepool/Stockton I can lose an afternoon in there. And come February another should be open which will be nearer still to where I live. I will still have to travel and take my shopping trolley/knapsack but it will be even easier.

Home Bargains gives the pound shops a run for quality and prices even if some items cost more.  So whether I do that today, next week or later its something else to aim for.

Update:Stayed put, ate well, happy and rested. I had my porridge(double portion)added strawberries, banana, blueberries and blackberries, I would normally think twice but I had Special K Multi grain porridge, a new product which had been on a half price offer. All sorted within 5 minutes. Used up the ham later with tomato, egg, celery, cucumber, spinach, rocket, watercress and prawns too. Only missing chips, potatoes or a jacket potato. But how much healthier could you eat? Doing all that I am able to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home