My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

After Approx 36 Hours...It Seems Calm Outside.

Finally the wind seems to have abated. For my own area the weather service I use suggests that it will stay quite calm until Tuesday when it will be a little breezy. Temperatures around 7c(42f)generally a bit cloudy but no warnings of snow. I suspect that will not be the case for the whole of the area. I have said before I think a lot of weather passes over my area and I think we are located in a bit of a dip.

It can change drastically within 3-7 miles.

In fact there is a bit of a blue sky and the big tree that I am able to see from the bedroom window is almost still. But before we know it, it will be dark again.

I fear that once again within days many around the UK will be not so fortunate.

Today, it was cheese and bacon quiche for my menu. Oh and crisp sandwiches topped with tomato ketchup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home