My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, December 30, 2013

How Did That Happen?

Found some comments that had been sent to my blog but had not appeared in my e-mail notifications and so they have been published now if somewhat later than they should've.

Well, eight N. Year cards have been put through letterboxes. I have to try and send a fair few via the mail(and need to purchase another four or five)to those I already have in the house being written.

Upto date with my bills and debts.

Just need some basics to top up the groceries...you know the type of things Kitchen rolls and a few items to supplement the buffet tomorrow night.

I have also discovered that I forgot to buy the last issue of my computer magazine ten days ago, I hope that I can still find a copy on sale.

Update:Have been indoors all day but think I will have a quick look out now. Whilst the wind and rain has stopped. Then it doesn't really matter what I do tomorrow on N. Year's Eve.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home