My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Subconsciously...

There are some things that I have to deal with and the opening few months of any year have memories for me...January 5th would have been my Father's Birthday, had he still been here he would have been ninety years old. February 4th it is thirty years since he passed away. Mum's birthday is in February and come April its amazing that already two years will have passed by since Mum was in my life

However, though on my own, its not been a bad day today. Haven't been thinking too deeply or about anything in particular. I must be doing a better because I have managed to avoid that feeling that I must go out.

The most exciting thoughts running through my mind is what to do for my main meal and because certain items "must" be used I think it will be a salad again. But this time I shall add some prawns. And perhaps some chips or potatoes. Or and this is taking priority possibly a jacket potato.

I have finally done my washing, if I thought it would not rain I would consider using the washing line but I think that I shall give in and use the tumble drier. It is not used that often anyhow. Come Summer if I only have a small amount of washing to do I may go back to a hand wash where possible.

I am hearing all the doom and gloom in the news that really disruptive weather is about to hit the UK again and many who have had a miserable time with damage to property and flooding will be hit once more. But it could hit anywhere from tomorrow so that could see me staying indoors even longer.

I have a very small tidying up to do(big clear out will be needed later in the year)but I will put that off as long as I am able and certainly wait until the weather improves and it is more spring like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home