My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Quiet Day...

Not much happening...been reasonably cosy but now heading out for the bingo and turn in the next thirty minutes or so. Will deliver some New Year cards as I go.

The weather is not too bad for now...Have some cheese, tomatoes, ham and pease pudding rolls and some chocolate rolls for tonight if they are wanted. If not I still have them. So not wasted.

Many of my radio shows have been missing today and my favourite afternoon show is moved to tonight whilst I am out so I will record it and listen to it later.

That's as exciting as it gets today...unless I have a win at the Bingo.

Update:So I came home with a little extra food than I went with regarding food. Or broke even. And have eaten a mini salad since coming home. And I have had three measures of vodka(in lemonade or cola)either at the club or since coming home and I am relaxed and lightheaded(It doesn't take much)I can say that I like vodka(in a measured way)I suspect that I will sleep well. Perhaps that will be my choice of alcohol for bringing in the New Year.

It will be very quiet here and being in the back bedroom there will be no lights visible from the front of the house. I have since had a cup of coffee and am cosy inside and out, I'll admit temporarily I have a beanie hat and some fingerless gloves on but will remove them soon.

I may have a look out tomorrow. We'll see...I have been known to change my mind. Sounds like it could be getting wild again weather wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home