My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Durham's Lumiere Festival 2013...

 
Some final views of the light festival in Durham City November 2013. I only managed to see fifteen of the displays out of twenty seven sadly but as the remaining ones were going to involve a lot of walking and buses seemed to be difficult to find on certain routes I decided not to return much as I probably would have liked to and Sunday is the worst day of all if you use public transport.
 
Near Elvet Bridge Durham City Lumiere November 2013



Another illuminated phrase at Durham Lumiere 2013 "For the beloved one longs most"

Patience is halfway to happiness(Illuminated sign)Durham Lumiere November 2013

The above illuminated signs were at various streets away from the main retail area.
 
Illuminated dresses in Durham Cathedral's Cloisters(Kept changing colours)Durham Lumiere November 2013

The dresses above were in the cloisters of the Cathedral and went through a cycle of various colours.
 

And as my camera was unable to get the exposure right on some displays so I have links to some of those that are better than mine and some of the displays that I missed personally.

I'm trying to give credit to and post some images of what I missed so do check back soon...
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home