My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I Slept The Night Away...

Guess I was tired after last night.

So I did not attend the event a couple of streets away from my home to promote the refurbishment of the retail area and the Christmas decorations etc...its still happening.

I am about to prepare for the concert in the church hall at 6.30pm. That will be more enjoyable than last night. I'm taking some food and drink for myself and who is going with me...a chicken roll, sausage rolls, crisps and a bottle of lager.

It will finish by 9pm I suspect so not such a late night.

So I will start to get myself ready. Will let you know what I think of the show later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home