My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Another Day I Admit To Doing Little...

But as said I will be out approx nine days in fourteen from tomorrow. So any rest helps.

The ham and peas pudding rolls went down very well at the bingo club last night. And I was amazed how many I managed to get from one small pot of the pudding and two slices of ham per roll I made a total of thirteen costing approx 15p each. Even when the ham goes up in price they'll still only be 23p each.

Another person brought along a home made ham and egg pie that he had made which was lovely and I'll try to make myself some time. Simple and easy food fare.

In reality you lose more than you win playing the bingo over the year but its a bit of fun. I came close a couple of times...

The sky is full of angry clouds and we have had a fair bit of rain down in the last sixteen hours so unsure if its going to be frosty...it probably will be if the rain on the roads and pavements freezes otherwise it probably would have only been cold.

I hope the one night I attend the Lumiere in Durham City on Friday is fine but I'll be prepared(and I will be sure to have my gloves, a hat, a scarf, socks and thermals on)I may take a flask with a warm drink or some soup with me.

I'm going to have my first meal of the day soon and eat some of the sandwiches I managed to get in the last few days. I may do a portion of chips to go with them. I'll take my meds too.

There's been a report about one of the meds I take to keep blood pressure low causing kidney failure(which the idea of keeping blood pressure low)is supposed to stop/slow down happening(catch 22)there are alternative meds so I will see if they think I should switch.

Recently I have been late or forgotten to take them and my blood pressure readings have been good without them. At least I have remembered to get my bloods taken in time for next week's appointment at the hospital.

Have been out and found the town centre is starting to look tidy and after many months of inconvenience with lots of upgrading and they are obviously hoping for a good turn out for the switching on of the Christmas lights, they invested in some new one's, a Christmas Tree which has been finally returned to the shopping plaza. Images/video to appear soon. This Saturday they are holding a switch on of the lights and some music. Don't ever remember that happening before.

I fear someone may vandalise them, I hope that I am wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home