My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, November 15, 2013

It's Friday...

Wishing all followers(those who read or those who leave comments)that you are all well.

I have already had a quick tidy...a small breakfast. And I am dressed. I don't need to shave as my whiskers have not grown much overnight so I can leave near the appointment time for the Dr's surgery. Then come home, have some lamb casserole(these days stews/casseroles are so similar and even like a hearty soup)

Next time I may use a stock cube rather than gravy...

I have found out where I am able to pay the annual contents insurance payment in cash and its virtually next to the bus station in Durham city, where I can then start to look at the exhibits in the Lumiere and see if I can find the best routes and use of buses and being on foot with mobility problems.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the battery in the camera holds out and knowing that there are more buses to get me there and back home is welcome though I still have to come home by 10.30pm whereas other areas further North have a service until 11.15pm.

But I hope to be home well before then anyhow. But I have to wait until 5pm for the night to become dark enough to get the effect of the displays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home