My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, November 09, 2013

To Heck With It...

I had a look out and spent a little more than perhaps I should've, then again it wasn't that bad(if you allow my shop was not exactly healthy(but you have to treat yourself now and again)The reduced sandwiches are fine I saved approx £6 and spent £6 but that makes each of them around 40p each and if I eat two each day as a meal/snack that's around 80p per day, that's not bad. And they have good fillings like salad. chicken, bacon, tuna, cheese, sweetcorn etc...

I have managed to get sausage rolls, some turkey ham, bread rolls, peas pudding(all that for around £3)so I have some for myself and enough for two weeks at the bingo club on a Sunday. As there are seven of us in the group that's 42p per person and over two weeks that's only 21p per person.

Its a night of radio for me The British Legion Remembrance Concert followed by a documentary on the evacuation of children during WWII and later some jazz which I have rediscovered. Not keen on the type that goes off the melody but there is so much good stuff to find again.

And now that I cannot afford a lot of music to add to my CD collection thank heavens for the internet and music services so I can hear what a lot of radio stations no longer play.

Its not unusual what I wish to hear either but when they do play what I like they stick to the same songs/play list.

Even though I am on my own I am going to try to have a Christmas meal and play all my Christmas music this year.

The weather has improved so hopefully all will be well for the Remembrance Service tomorrow morning. It always make you think and since losing Mum I try to attend the local event instead of following the event that is televised from London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home