My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, November 09, 2013

I Don't Think Its Too Cold At Present But...

A warm drink makes the difference and tonight I have dug out two hot water bottles, the old solutions are the best. But I am ready to give in when the Winter really sets in...

I will not allow myself to be as cold as ice even if it means wearing thermals and a hat, scarf, socks and gloves indoors. I have seen my 95 year auntie wear all of those and a thick coat when she was alive and if I have my wits about me I will not get hypothermia.

I will save during the Summer so I can do more during the Winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home