My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Up And Ready...

Not sure what the day has in store but I am dressed and ready to be out the door and on my journey to the offices of my housing association. I am also waiting for 8am and the water company to open its call centre so I can try and find out what they have told my neighbour as its different to what they have told me when I have phoned and talked things over.

This will either be a good day or a very trying one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home