My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, October 14, 2013

I Haven't Really Slept But...

I get plenty of that anyhow and I can sneak a nap during the day.

Getting ready for the visit from the people coming to clear the drains...Hoping its quick and easy.

Then I want to get out and buy some bread and rolls which I am out of and though I plan to make more of my own for quickness, its easier to go out and buy it.

Today I plan to concentrate on having some nice meals and bother a little more today.

Oh and I will have to sign up to a new energy plan. I wish to try and freeze the prices because they will definitely increase possibly in the next week or two. I can secure them for one or two years but if I am prepared to pay an extra £3.50 a month I can secure the price until late 2017. The prices will never go down so that seems the best deal. I get some discount over the year and can leave without a penalty clause.

If I continue to use as little as I do now and my income doesn't drop much more(other bills rise)I may not miss that extra charge. I hate having to sort out utility bills. However, if I have read my latest online bill correctly I am nearly £500 in credit so if I suddenly cannot pay, I won't be without electric and gas immediately. I'll keep paying my monthly charges and let it build up. In theory one year I could stop paying and have enough to pay for one year without paying each month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home