My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Drains 2

The way the water company talked to me today, they more or less put my mind at rest and said don't worry, I think the neighbour is looking for someone to blame. Also as said how do you prove whose sewage belongs to who.

Me out shopping at 7am? Still I have shopped at 1am before so...

I never would've before losing Mum...

A quick shop today they had "Finest" bread with discount so purchased a wholemeal loaf and a Pumpkin seed loaf. Some rolls(I want a bacon roll)but will stick to the original plan I am thinking of having that meal I mentioned for teatime. Could I make the bread cheaper...probably not. Anyone in the UK knows with that branding what supermarket I was in...they've increased the range.

There were some "Finest" brand oven chips selling as cheap as McCains too. I also purchased some corned beef, spring onions/mixed salad so that should keep me going for a while. It still cost around £9.

Its nasty out there but I popped out and put some money into my bank to cover possible direct debit payments that may be due. I got some potatoes too. I'm resting again. Doing so means I can do a little more.

Exciting life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home