My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A New Day Dawns...

I signed up for the new energy plan so that's dealt with for the next three and a half years.

Eventually, the drains were sorted and I decided to go back to bed and have a rest, the weather was horrible outside and I had been up for quite sometime. That sleep turned into seven decent hours. Probably helped by finally getting the right bedding on my bed and being cosy.

I have some little tasks to do today and will finally get my shopping in.

As I live close to the supermarket I may go in the next hour or so as I am awake.

For a change I am thinking of a proper couple of meals and perhaps setting it out nicely orange juice, fruit and porridge, toast, tea or coffee. In the afternoon perhaps mushrooms, bacon, tomatoes, eggs.

Later after going to my music club I may have a bowl of soup.

This afternoon Paul McCartney launches his new CD with a question and answers sessions on line but I have already heard it on Spotify, I still like him and the fact he tries so many styles. So far I'm not sure about this new venture "New" It could still grow on me.

He has a concert on BBC Radio 2 tomorrow night but I am out at a concert myself. So I will record it and listen later. I understand he is also on BBC6 Music tomorrow morning too, also it will be shown on BBC Digital via the red button facility and on line on various BBC websites.

My bingo club on Thursday night.

On Friday it is the concert and talk by ex Manfred Mann vocalist Paul Jones and his wife.

This all depends on how I feel. But that makes it a busy week but its not very physical. And lots of opportunity to rest.

My attempts to see the lights at Roker Park near Sunderland I will put off until next week, you can only do so much.

My compensation has come through for the concert that was spoilt and I have vouchers worth £10 towards another of my choice but they have to be used by the end of January next year. Not much I want to see between now and then. Some performers I have seen before and I try to use my money to try something different.

So I may book for a night of traditional Jazz and Blues with The Big Chris Barber Band. Otherwise I am thinking a New Year Viennese Spectacular with The London Gala Orchestra.

Finally some of the acts have been announced for the tribute concert for Graham  of the comedy band The Grumbleweeds who died earlier in the year and its a chance to see some variety acts that probably are coming to the end of the long careers(have come out of retirement for the show)and I am looking forward to it unless I can't make it due to unforseen circumstances...confirmed acts include Brian Conley, The Krankies, Chico, Bernie Clifton, Sam Kane, Michael Lancaster* Zuka* Haurel and Lardy* The Chippendoubles* and Explosive Productions Dancers and Singers*

It will be fun...I hope its well supported...

*Acts I haven't seen before/don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home