My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I've Awoke...

and seem to be in a bit of down mood. I haven't had bad dreams and have slept a fair bit. I am reasonably warm in bed but feel down and can't hang it on anything in particular.

I managed to get to the music club and made the effort to do something when I came home. Two bacon and tomato rolls and some chips. I even treated myself to a coffee during the night. And I did not even have to go downstairs to make it.

Hopefully I will start to feel better as the day goes on.

I think it has cleared but when I looked out of the window a couple of hours ago it was quite foggy. And when I went out last night it was quite cold and the sky was clear of any cloud we almost had a full moon so perhaps its been a little frosty. I suppose Autumn has well and truly arrived.

And yet there is talk that it may be warmer by the weekend once more, anything that avoids the need for using the central heating a little longer is acceptable.

I think I will have some porridge and fruit this morning, its nice to have something warm to start the day as the seasons change. Toast might be good too but I need to find my jams, marmalade's and marmite in my food store for spreading on it, not all at the same time of course.

Update:Scrap that...I'm having my porridge for supper. Have eaten some trifle sponge cake with a coffee this afternoon. Naughty but nice.

Think I am slowly coming back to a happier frame of mind. Mind its taken until mid afternoon. Its getting windy out there so I'll wrap up for my journey tonight.

I am seeing the Jaywalkers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home