My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Cracks In The Ceiling And...

I made the effort at last and am quite happy with the result, was done in seconds with the best tool of all...an index finger. Yes to some extent you can see where I have repaired it but its not as prominent as the crack. What I have to do now is keep an eye on it and if it stops appearing/growing I'll check it out and I'll invest in that special paint and cover the whole ceiling in time. Now its dry I may put another coat on.

So that went easier than I thought it might. I have a couple of smaller ones that I dealt with years ago I may tidy up too.

Well, I am having a reasonable day again...I was thinking of having a quick shop but am staying put.

There is a special buy in the discount supermarket at the bottom of the street that looks promising yes, its a hat and gloves combo but at £2.99 and to get both as a set is the best deal to date. I like having a variety then I can decide what suits me at the time. I am definitely a hat wearer.

The other item is in another well known store close by...I have decided I can't garden(mow the lawn)but if careful I can keep it low and tidy by using a trimmer so am trying to decide which to go for before Winter sets in...that will be good enough for me.

I eat at strange times and just grab what is at hand, its mostly good stuff but already I started today with a sweet and sour flavoured noodle mugshot. And a packet of pickled onion crisps. Later cheese and tomato sandwiches.

Its a really dull and miserable day, cold too. Worse since leaving the bedroom light off. Before too long it will be dark anyhow. To be honest I could do worse than have a sleeping smiley face emoticon

Update:The plan was to have fruit with or without cereal/porridge and from nowhere I want a bacon, tomato, lettuce and spring onion sandwich/roll. Ended up finishing off some thin sliced chicken and no fruit but there's always tomorrow...exciting eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home