My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Getting Up Early And Out And About...

Hope to be in Durham around 9am...into the post office, then Pound World, another discount place, Wilkinsons, into the theatre for a ticket for a lunchtime concert tomorrow...back to Bishop Auckland for some more tickets for a show later in the month and December. Then home for some salad stuff and the some unexpected repairs to my home that does not mean something serious.

That's why I am going to Wilkinsons for some ready mixed plaster in a tub which I need for my bedroom. Maybe I have been unobservant or its just happened but I have a nasty crack in the ceiling plaster. For now I am going to try and repair it and hope that will be enough for now...

I'll worry later...I should get it painted and perhaps use some of the new products that exist. If I feel up to it I may have go later in the year or get someone in...

I may spend the afternoon on it but then try and forget about it as the bingo club is tonight.

Then I have a clear time ahead if I need to take it further...

There's always something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home