My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Little Things Please...

The electric and gas meter have been read.

I have found a lost front door key and my ear plugs(handy as its the concert tonight)

The bad news...its going to take most of the day to have a real good tidy around and as I have piled everything onto my bed it has to be done otherwise I don't sleep tonight.

But all rooms are tidy except for that one and all clothes, bedding, coats, hats, gloves and towels are in wardrobes and cupboards so I'm getting there.

Think I'll put my bus journey to buy tickets until later in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home