My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

A Day I Wasted...

I have slept the day away...

Then again at least I do go out and still prepare meals so its not done in place of things that have to be.

I will later on, go go onto the main PC and start getting things in order converting and burning files, that is always a long job that takes hours. I will cook a meal too.

Speaking of food...when I came in from the concert I took a fresh vegetable soup mix I had purchased. Emptied half into a pan, added a ham stock cube into some water, covered the mix, simmered it. Fifteen minutes later a kind of homemade soup. I added a little meat too. In reality because I was generous with the mix it was more like a stew/casserole. How easy is that?

Later on I made a tomato and beef sandwich, again a change to salad and so easy.

I'll do both of them again very soon. Quick, simple but quite tasty, nor did it break the bank.

The sun was out today and yet indoors it is colder and yet the weather service I use suggests unlike what the BBC forecast says to expect for the next four or five days here aren't going to be too bad. I've no doubt its coming though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home