My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

When Alone...

You can do as you wish...so they say...I don't remember ever being stopped from doing anything so nothing has changed.

However, at 3am I was having a cup of coffee and a few slices of Lemon Drizzle cake purchased at the food festival I attended in Alnwick a few weeks ago...lovely! A liitle luxury...earlier I had one of my salads again.

I've been looking at local events and whilst I am able I have five concerts to book(reasonably inexpensive)and as they are spread over four months that's not bad and is approx £1.50 per week. And with the other three already booked I have something to look forward to. Some extra events are free(ish)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home