My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, June 01, 2013

What A Difference A Day Makes...

I awoke with a headache and pretty well exhausted but as you may have seen on a previous post the Housing Association is harassing me again and I am now seriously thinking of taking it further even to my MP. I don't like the people I am dealing with, I find them deceitful, arrogant and smug.

I am restricted to using wheelie bin collections as I do not have access to my own transport to get rid of items. And one week they take normal rubbish, the next week recycled items.

Later I will post photo's to show you in reality how little I have, you will then see how over the top they are. I should not have to defend myself the way that I am having to. One of my neighbour(his own house I'll grant you)has so much in his garage he cannot put his car in to it. But no way is he a hoarder. And I suspect virtually everyone in the land has one room that is untidy or used as a storage room.

I know that you only have my word that what I say is as it is and true but having lived here for over five decades I think that speaks volumes.

At this rate if everyone is being treated like me, no one would dare have any personal possessions for fear they'll be unhappy. It is getting to the point where all I have in any room is the basics...in a bedroom basically "A Bed!" In the living room,  a TV, somewhere to sit etc...and nothing personal.

I don't even buy anything much these days. My only two regular purchases are food and clothes. And at present I don't need any more clothes for the foreseeable future. I'm also happy with my food store.

If I was to die tomorrow my home could be cleared really quickly. I'm not sure there is anything that anyone would want to reuse. Not even for a scrap merchant.

But I'll get stuck in later today or no later than tomorow. I'll devote an hour per room again(mainly dusting/polishing)That gives me almost a week to do the big stuff. After the last to do with them I could not do a great deal for a few days my legs were covered in bruises and I could hardly move.

They start their new letter off in a way that you feel as though you are being patronised, being talked to as though you are a child and being patted on the head. On the day of the visit they said they were happy, in the letter they say you have made progress. The house is virtually empty of anything personal and no room is cluttered so how can it be any better?

I hope that my friend can come and sit in with me again when they return...

But now I'll always be on tender hooks waiting for their return visits. You should feel happy in your home not worried. It all seems a bit sinister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home