My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, May 27, 2013

I Nearly Dragged Myself To...

The Northumberland County Show but decided I wasn't up to it physically. It has been a good one by all accounts and there is always next year. I also now know which bus services to use. I dragged myself to Durham where it was the last day of a Nostalgic Weekend...some market stalls, a collection of people dressed in US army uniforms and some US jeeps(as known in WWII)and a concert with a couple of singers mainly running through songs of the time. They were pretty good too.

I was disappointed and not helped with me struggling to get around and came home as soon as I could. It started to rain as I did so...I did part with some money mainly on food and it should mean some nice meals over coming days.

Rather than buying fresh packets of fresh mixed broccoli and cauliflower florets, I purchased a head of both. Some B. sprouts, runner beans, bananas.

Later I plan to have a "Proper" meal. See, I am making an effort. Initially, I am thinking of Jersey potatoes, corned beef and asparagus. Debating whether to add something else and if I should follow it with a dessert of some kind. I'm kind of used to meals of one course these days.

Working to a deadline rather than tidying my home at my pace/leisure the job was rushed and because my odd job/gardener insisted in helping the problem is if I don't watch him, often things get thrown out that shouldn't and in the last day or two I realise that some things are missing which I hope will turn up when I continue the job...some information that helps me fill in my forms when I have to prove my problems(healthwise)some photo's and my recently won gift voucher for Amazon.

Also forms that I need when I start the procedure to sort out Mum's savings from her estate...but I may leave it this week as I feel I need a rest and a break after recent events and this weekend is busy as explained previously. Then I can take another run at it!

Update:Took the easy way out and continued eating sandwiches, also a container of red grapes. Its been one of the longest evenings I have had in a long time...it seems to have gone by really slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home